Abstract Submission Opens: TBC
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Registration is required before submitting an abstract
- Use the profile you created during the registration to log-in to the abstract submission site
- There is no fee to submit abstract(s)
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the official online submission form
- Abstracts must identify the presenting author along with email address and phone number
- Please use standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parenthesis after the full word when it appears for the first time
- Errors, misspellings, and incorrect abbreviations will not be corrected
- An individual may submit more than one (1) abstract. One official online submission is required for each abstract
- Edits to submitted abstracts may be made up to the submission deadline. Instructions for making edits can be found on the submission site
ABSTRACT TYPES +
During the online abstract submission, authors will be requested to select their preferred method of presentation: Oral/ Poster Presentation or Poster only Presentation.
Presentation method preferences will be considered during the review process.
SESSION THEMES (TOPICS) +
Themes (topics) for each of the sessions are listed below. Please submit your abstract on either HCV, Flaviviruses or any of the related viruses under one of the following themes:
- Innate Immunity/Virus-Host Interaction
- Liver Inflammation, Viral Pathogenesis, and Carcinogenesis
- Viral Life Cycle 1 (Entry, Replication)
- Viral Life Cycle 2 (Translation, Assembly)
- Tools for HCV Elimination: Diagnostics, Sequencing and Beyond
- Animal Models, Organoids and Replication Systems
- Adaptive Immunity
- Antivirals: Challenges and New Frontiers
The abstract review committee reserves the right to reassign submitted abstracts to a different session.
ABSTRACT FORMATTING GUIDELINES +
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when submitting your abstracts for HCV2021. Abstracts that are not correctly formatted will not be reviewed.
- The abstract title should not exceed 300 characters
- The abstracts should not exceed 300 words
- Each abstract is allowed to include a maximum of one (1) caption (figure or table) but this is not a requirement. Minimize the use of charts and graphics as this detail is not used to evaluate the merit of your abstract
- There is no restriction on your abstract structure, but we recommended the following:
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE +
Presenting authors will be notified of their acceptance status on or before Spring 2021. Presenting authors must inform any co-author(s) of acceptance. The organizing committee reserves the right to accept or decline any submissions and to select the presentation format (oral or poster).
DISCLOSURE OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
The presenting authors of abstracts selected for oral presentation will be required to complete and submit a Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest form after they are invited to present. Disclosures are due on or before the RSVP deadline.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
The Conference Organizers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.
If you have any questions about the abstract submission process, please email us at email@example.com.